Coir Planting Pots/Baskets
Coir pots are made of natural Coconut fibre and rubber (rubberized to hold the pot together). They are produced for use in horticultural farms, flower gardens, greenhouses, and nurseries. Coir Pots are 100% eco-friendly and transforms into organic matter on decomposing. We supply Coir Pots / Baskets in various sizes according to customer needs and requirements.
1. Pots remain stable above ground for a year and biodegrade in the soil after 2 − 3 months.
2. Pots add texture to the soil as they degrade.
3. Plants grown in these pots benefit from air pruning.
4. Plant roots will grow through the pot walls, encouraging a strong root system.
5. Absorbs water better.
6. Moderates moisture and increase microbial activity.
7. High tensile strength and lignin content.
8. Environmentally Sustainable.
|Raw Material||Coconut Fibre|
|Color||Brown or Golden Brown|
|Load ability||30,000 to 35,000 pots in 1x20Ft Container|
|Min. Order||30,000 Pots|
|Supply Capacity||1 lakh Pots / per month|
|Product||Seed Germination Cup||Spanish Cup||Coco Pot||Coco Pot||Coco Pot|
|Weight Per Carton||10||26||15||14||16|
|No. of Poles per Carton||1800||840||260||180||90|
|No. of Carton per 20ft Container||165||165||165||165||120|
|No. of Carton per 40ft Container||325||325||325||325||240|
|No. of pots per 20ft Container||2,97,000||1,38,600||42,900||29,700||10,800|
|No. of pots per 40ft Container||5,85,000||2,73,000||84,500||58,500||21,600|